Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Beginning...

So I was talking to myself today (a practice that is becoming alarmingly commonplace). As the conversation progressed, I realized that the topic of this very odd internal communication was taking an alarming twist.

You see, I started out the conversation with the usual crap about the weather, followed by the fairly normal conversational topic regarding the lack of quality dining establishments in small towns. It is at this point that the conversation went off the reservation and entered abnormalville.

And so, in the interest of quelling future inner monologues with myself, I have decided to join the wonderful world of blogging. Joining the ranks of venerable and world famous bloggers like the ingenious group of individuals behind the west virginia lovin' blog, as well as a multitude of other highly intelligent life forms.

4 Comments:

Blogger Porkchop said...

The blogger gods scream for blood and beg for you to post on lovin!

4:28 PM  
Blogger fearbaby said...

I have appeased the blogger gods.

6:38 AM  
Blogger QOS said...

yay for new bloggers!

6:42 AM  
Blogger joy said...

Welcome, blogger!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home